The role of Digital Marketing Executive - Our client is looking for an ambitious self-starter and team player with a proven track record in B2B digital marketing. This role will have a strong focus on using digital marketing channels to build demand in a high-growth environment, as well as effectively using a Martech stack and content to proactively target, engage and convert leads and opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive -
- Execute and monitor paid search and social campaigns, keeping a close eye on spend and campaign performance.
- A/B test and optimise campaigns across social, search, display, emails, and SEM/SEO.
- Use and manage marketing automation programs, including HubSpot and Salesforce, to ensure accurate data capture and tracking.
- Design and optimise landing pages and forms for demand generation campaigns, ensuring high conversion rates.
- Analyse and report on CRO test results to determine the impact on UX and subsequent ROI.
To be considered you must have -
- At least 2-3 years of digital marketing experience - Google Ads experience is a must.
- Experience in using major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting, and nuances of managing channel-specific budgets.
- Data-driven and skilled at data analysis
- Up to date on digital marketing techniques including SEO, KWR, PPC and social media.
The Company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B events company run approximately 100 high-end B2B events a year, targeting legal and financial services markets. The company aim to educate and inform industry leaders on how to better their operations and is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to help them achieve this during a period of large growth for the company.
The package -
- Basic Salary - £35,000-£40,000
- Flexible working
Location - The position of Digital Marketing Executive will be based in Central London. Our client operates a flexible working policy that would require the successful candidate to be in the office two days per week.
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skill set and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.