Are you passionate about digital marketing and eager to work in a vibrant creative studio environment?
We are working with a well-established boutique full-service digital marketing agency situated in the heart of Bath. They are searching for a digital marketing executive to support their production team and work with their wide range of B2B clients. This is a brand new role in the business and perfect for a proactive self-starter with a broad skill-set across digital marketing and client servicing.
- Collaborate closely with the Design and Digital Director to maintain the efficient operation of the studio, coordinating with freelancers and internal team members.
- Demonstrate exceptional organisational skills to ensure all studio activities run seamlessly, supporting the Account Management team in meeting deadlines and maintaining quality standards.
- Play a pivotal role in facilitating the smooth execution of clients' digital marketing campaigns.
- Align your work to consider clients' objectives, brand and strategy in all studio activities.
- Commission and collaborate with their pool of graphic and web designers, copywriters, illustrators, photographers, and more, ensuring their work aligns with project objectives.
- Create briefs and review work before presenting it to the respective teams.
- Participate in the creation and distribution of social media posts, emails, website content updates, etc.
- Offer support with graphic tasks and handle, source, or commission photography, illustrations, and infographics.
- Assist with digital tasks, such as populating email templates, web pages, social media, and databases.
- Aid in setting up Promoted Links on social media platforms.
- Contribute to the preparation of statistics, analytics, and campaign materials for various teams.
- Over 2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- General understanding of marketing, SEO, and digital best practices.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Must be able to get to central Bath. The role will be full-time in office for the first 3 months and thereafter hybrid working 2 days a week in office as a minimum.
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer