It is Ambition's pleasure to announce we are now accepting interim Digital Marketing Executives on behalf of a global law firm for a 6-month FTC. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting the coordination that is required to drive the website build project forward over the next six-month period. This hands-on coordination would be best suited to someone with digital marketing experience, knowledge and understanding. This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, creative, and collaborative culture, working with cross-functional teams to drive the institutionalization of clients and enhance our marketing strategies.The Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Gym membership
- Travel/home insurance
- Contributory pension
- Private GP
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be involved in a number of exciting opportunities including:
- providing feedback on the design and functional aspects of the website build.
- Polling group feedback and documenting suggestions for sitewide decision-making.
- Overseeing the selection process of approved building blocks and section-specific personalisation.
- Support the content migration process.
- Review pages on the holding site for accuracy ahead of going live.
To be considered for the role the following is required:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a digital marketing role within professional services (ideally law),
- Experience analysing and reporting on Google Analytics and Looker Studio.
- Using Content Management Systems.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Good time management skills.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://refer-a-friend