A leading international law firm is seeking to hire a new Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team for an initial 6-month contract in the London office.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will help to help facilitate and coordinate various aspects of the website build project, providing valuable hands-on support to keep the feedback loop moving at a good pace, keeping stakeholders updated on an ongoing basis.
This is a full time, 6-month contract position with a salary of up to £50,000 FTE on offer plus generous benefits. The standard working hours will be 9.30am to 5.30pm and the firm operates under a hybrid working model with 2 days a week remote working.
This is a fantastic Senior Digital Marketing Executive opportunity to join a leading international law firm.
Responsibilities as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- Support the overall website build project, providing feedback on the design and functional aspects of the build and providing administrative support where required
- Collate and consolidate feedback from various teams within the wider business such as HR, Early Careers and CAR to support the build
- Facilitate the content drafting and review process for new pages, sharing instructions with the teams, answering queries, chasing periodically, ensuring content received meets the brief and coordinating proofing with the copywriters
- Support the content migration process, helping to define content, meta descriptions, and relevant back-end tags as appropriate, manually copying across content including PDF files, where needed.
- Review pages on the holding site for accuracy ahead of go live, including cross checking profile pages and proof-reading location and sector and service pages
- Support the image library collation and upload process including both branded and staff images, including video content
Key Skills as a Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience working within professional services, ideally a law firm
- Experience analysing and reporting on Google Analytics (GA4)
- Experience in using Content Management Systems
- Basic HTML and CSS skills