Are you an experienced marketing professional with a history of working in a professional services environment?
A dynamic and progressive top-100 UK law firm is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Executive to join their London team on a 6-month FTC to help drive the firms website build project forward.
A global law firm with ambitious client development plans that is highly recognised in its niche sectors.
With a high focus placed on company culture, the firm offers hybrid working with three days in the office. They offer an excellent benefits package including a yearly bonus which is based on company performance.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing project support, offering feedback on design and functionality, and providing administrative assistance as necessary
- Gathering input from consultation groups and other business teams, documenting suggestions for decision-making
- Managing content creation, facilitating drafting, review, and migration of website content, ensuring alignment with project goals
- Reviewing pages for accuracy pre-launch, including profile and service pages, and overseeing image library collation and upload
- Assisting with SEO activities, internal communications, slide preparation, and handling other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Able to effectively manage tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including experience using WordPress and Google Analytics
If this sounds like you, please apply today.