Are you a proactive, forward-thinking individual eager to advance your career in the field of digital marketing? Look no further!
About the Role:
- Proactively scheduling, uploading, and managing the social media channels
- You will track the competition on social media and deliver monthly insights
- Updating the website in line with campaigns
- Providing general support to the Head of Marketing
- You will have general social media and LinkedIn content management experience
- Familiarity with website management (you don’t need to be a tech wizard!)
- A good attitude and passion for digital marketing!
Benefits: Generous holiday + an extra day for your birthday!Company pension, working from home 1 day a week, and more!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now!
Due to the location of the Hertfordshire office, this role is commutable from the likes of: Harlow, Abridge, Loughton, Waltham Cross, Epping, Potters Bar, Enfield, Tottenham, Hatfield, Hertford, North London, and other parts of Hertfordshire or Essex!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.