A permanent, full time Digital Marketing Executive role based in Ashton, with 5 days on site and paying up to £35,000 per annum.
Our client is a B2B business who have recently gone through a huge period of growth, with over 400 staff members in the UK and a client base consisting of over 3500 customers across the UK and Ireland. With offices in two locations, in England, they work with businesses across a wide range of sectors to provide products and solutions to streamline supply chain.
The key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to;
- Collating, checking and uploading content into the website WordPress CMS, ensuring all information and content is accurate and kept up to date and is optimised for SEO;
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and previous experience with Wordpress CMS and is essential. Experience with Elementor is highly desirable;
- Manage execution of email campaigns end-to-end, creative assets, HTML build and deployment via our email marketing platform Active Campaign;
- Work with the wider team to produce newsletters on a regular basis, liaising with internal teams to generate content and then delivering a A/B testing roadmap to track and improve engagement;
- Measure and optimize campaign results against established business and marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), optimizing future marketing efforts;
The successful applicant must possess the followng skill-set, in order to be considered;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field or 1-2 years proven experience in B2B marketing
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and previous experience with WordPress CMS; experience with Elementor is highly desirable;
- Proven experience in developing high-impact email campaigns across multiple sectors;
- Good technical skills in HTML and CSS to optimize responsive templates, including interactive elements with suitable fallbacks;
- Proven SEO, PPC, Google Ads and content management experience.
On offer to the candidate;
- A permanent, full time Digital Marketing Executive role working for an ever-growing business;
- Offering £35,000 per annum plus good benefits.