Are you passionate about digital marketing and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with a dynamic and creative team in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team in Basingstoke and help us grow our online presence and reach more customers.
The planning, execution and optimisation of our digital marketing efforts is critical in supporting our business goals. Increasing efficiency and productivity of our website to ensure an increase in web traffic and leads is a critical factor in the company achieving our growth targets. In addition to day-to-day website CMS edits and updates, this role will be crucial as we look to enhance GLORY’S digital presence to elevate brand aware and attract new customers and prospects.
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Working knowledge and prior experience of Sitecore or other enterprise-grade Content Management Platforms.
- Experience in site editorial updates in web CMS tool.
- SEO knowledge would be highly valuable, with a proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
- The ability to produce accurate, engaging web copy.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and technical SEO.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GA4, Google Ad words)
- Experience with Google Search Console and SEO tools such as SEMRush, WebCEO (or similar).
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or web management and committed to developing a career in digital marketing.
- Marketing or business degree
About the company:
As a global leader in cash technology solutions, we provide the financial, retail, cash centre and gaming industries with confidence that their cash is protected and always working to help build a stronger business.
Our cash automation technologies and process engineering services help businesses in more than 100 countries optimise the handling, movement and management of cash. While we span the globe, we personally engage with each customer to address their unique challenges and goals — enhancing staff efficiency, reducing operating costs and enabling a more rewarding customer experience.
We offer peace of mind. We enable transformation. We generate options.
We empower people. We do all this by releasing companies from the burden of cash management, putting cash to work, and helping customers enhance the value that their staff and facilities add to their business.
Don’t miss this chance to join our amazing team and unleash your digital marketing potential! Apply now and show us why you are the best candidate for the role.
Glory believes in equal opportunity for all qualified persons and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, gender, age, disability, gender orientation, sexual orientation, disability or any other status protected by law. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know as part of our recruitment process.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted by Glory. Should an agency choose to send unsolicited resumes, Glory reserves the right to review such resumes but will not be held liable for any fees/charges associated with a candidate hire except where a formal written agreement is in place between Glory and the Agency to source candidates for a specific role.