Role: Senior Digital Marketing Executive – Barnsley
Elevation Recruitment Group - Marketing Division are excited to be working exclusively working with a leading Group of businesses who pride themselves in being a family owned and cultured business trading for over 100 years.
Salary- up to £40k per annum.
Hours- Monday to Thursday 8:00- 5pm & 8:00-15:30 on a Friday.
My client is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. This is a newly created role and this person will have the opportunity to manage and have autonomy over the full marketing function.
The role will focus on both traditional and digital marketing methods and has the scope to create and drive forward a digital transformation strategy resulting in a more positive experience for Customers.
You will be involved in the rebrand and launch of their new ecommerce platform as well as setting the budget for 2024.
The role will include:
- Raise the profile in the marketplace.
- Develop and execute the marketing and digital transformation strategy.
- Identify opportunities to provide and implement a more digitised ‘customer centric’ experience e.g. E-Commerce and social media campaigns.
- Identify and implement new marketing platforms that will increase brand awareness.
- Analyse market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Produce monthly marketing reports. Market research activities such as competitor analysis.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee production of literature, news articles and case studies.
- Oversee the launch of new products into the marketplace.
- Oversee and coordinate all social media activity, including social media content creation using creative design tools, scheduling of social media content and social media profile engagement.
- Manage public relations.
- Maintain content.
- Coordinate and attend trade shows.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and design tools to ensure the design work is fresh, innovate and effective.
Skills/ Knowledge/ Behaviours requirement
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Google Analytics knowledge.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong time management and organisational abilities.
- Excellent creative writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Knowledge of digital design principles and experience designing for web and social media.
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver tasks to deadlines – as well as the flexibility to adapt quickly to changing demands in the fast-moving business environment.