As a Digital Media Executive, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimising paid media campaigns across various platforms, such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Creative Team to deliver engaging and effective campaigns that drive traffic, conversions, and brand awareness for my client in the health and beauty sector based in Surrey.
- Conduct keyword research, audience analysis, and competitor research to identify opportunities and best practices for paid media campaigns
- Create and manage paid media campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and YouTube Ads, using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and Google Data Studio
- Monitor and analyse campaign performance using metrics such as impressions, clicks, cost-per-click, conversion rate, return on ad spend, and customer lifetime value
- Generate and present regular reports and insights on campaign performance, highlighting successes, challenges, and recommendations for improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in paid media, digital marketing, and the health and beauty industry
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and the Creative Team to ensure alignment of paid media campaigns with the overall marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- Test and experiment with different ad formats, creatives, copy, landing pages, audiences, and bidding strategies to optimise campaign performance and achieve business goals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field (desirable)
- At least 2 years of experience in managing paid media campaigns across various platforms
- Proficient in using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, and Google Data Studio
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative and innovative thinker with a passion for health and beauty products
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and quality-oriented
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Bonus scheme based on performance and company results
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Opportunity to join a fast growing company
- Training and development opportunities
If this seems of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. Please do apply to the role and the team will be in touch.
This position is important to our client and only fully applicable CVs will be progressed.