An innovative company focused on digital PR and technology techniques based near Reading is seeking a Digital PR Consultant to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis (hybrid role, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
As a Digital PR Consultant, you will play a key part in the creative and strategic efforts to drive brand awareness and client success.
We are seeking a candidate with exceptional research and writing skills, a keen understanding of both B2B and B2C audiences, and the ability to deliver compelling, longer-form articles.
Working as part of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, which will include:
- Conducting in-depth research to identify PR opportunities and stay up to date with industry trends
- Developing and executing PR strategies that align with client goals
- Creating engaging and informative content, including press releases, articles and blog posts
- Building and maintaining relationships with key media contacts and industry stakeholders.
- Monitoring and analysing campaign performance, providing strategic recommendations for optimisation
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless campaign execution
This role is likely to suit someone with strong experience in PR or related field in and agency or in-house setting. In addition, you will possess exceptional research and writing skills for both B2B and B2C audiences.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.