- Ideally hold a recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Digital / IT
- Experience of delivering training.
- Hold own Level 2 qualifications in Functional Skills English and Maths or GCSE equivalents.
- Must be IT Literate.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Teach/assess learners in a classroom-based environment across Digital Skills.
- Ensure sessions are motivating, engaging and develop learners' skills knowledge and behaviours
- Monitor student attendance and progress through regular student assessment and reviews.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners relating to decision making and progression.
- Embedding of Maths and English into sessions.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.