Senior Digital Engineer vacancy for a public sector organisation in the Coventry£39,532 - £45,789 per annum - 40 days annual leave (including bank holidays), hybrid working pattern (2/3 days in office per week), generous pension scheme 27.1% and other benefitsHays are currently working with a public sector organisation to recruit a Senior Digital Engineer. In the role of Senior Digital Engineer, your responsibilities will include the creation, implementation, management, and enhancement of digital solutions focused on the user. You will play a key role in the advancement of the organisation's MS Azure solutions, particularly in relation to our Awarding Organisation (AO) Portal and the Register of Regulated Qualifications. Your tasks will involve writing secure, clean code based on a carefully assessed approach, and working closely with our users to comprehend their needs.Key accountabilities
- Manage the development of digital solutions, which are key enablers of regulation and strategic goals, including planning and leading to the development of sets of related user's stories.
- Participate in full lifecycle implementation from specification and design requirements analysis, architecture design to application design, development, testing and deployment.
- Operate the production services you build and understand the whole system, including finding ways to improve system robustness, resilience, and stability.
- Ensure that technical decisions support our standards and quality, goals of performance and reliability, scalability and availability and security and data protection.
- Support project planning and management, and find opportunities, challenges, and risks.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers, and the wider community
- Set an example of and encourage positive and constructive communication both within the team and when communicating with other teams.
- Identify the main issues in complex problems, clarifying understanding and stakeholder expectations, to seek the best option.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply, please submit your CV.