Reporting to the Trading Manager you will work across all the digital channels of American Golf to improve the online experience. You’ll own digital design projects from start to finish, setting a benchmark for what good looks like, and how to get there. You’ll be an advocate for customers, engaging with the American Golf team to provide a strong customer voice – we want user-centred design to be at the forefront of every process.
- Completing all digital design briefs, whether individual requests or commercial campaigns from concept ideas through to completion, on time and in full.
- Digital collateral execution for Web, Email, Social & App, including Banners, Templates & Wireframes
- To continually look at the innovation and design of digital channels.
- Upkeep of American Golf digital design language (DDL) and brand, maintaining consistency in Guidelines & Corporate identity
- Administration and organisation are critical to the role and will need meticulous detail in filing, processes, approvals and sign off, updating software.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to ensure that an accurate and concise brief is received so that a high-quality finished product is achieved in a timely manner.
- Contribution to Design workload standups & Communications
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly.
- A driven designer with experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital including mobile and app.
- A collaborative team player who takes initiative and responsibility for end-to-end experience outcomes and deliverables.
- A holistic experience problem solver that considers every facet of the customer journey.
- Ability to design the flow and layout of complete solutions to solve customer problems.
- Good interpersonal and technical skills to effectively communicate design decisions and ideas using data to stakeholders.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guideline.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the digital design process.
- Methodical approach to source code control, process improvement and asset management
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners, wireframes, and prototypes)
- Experience of relevant planning & Execution tools such as Trello / Figma