- UX Writer - Pensions Sector Experience
- London based - Onsite1/2 times a month
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client, a large Insurer, are looking for a UX Writer to join their Pensions Digital programme and product team. The product that they are building is an enterprise B2C web application that serves millions of users (and leading FTSE employer customers) and transforms their user experience.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, compliance/legal teams, and other stakeholders to create engaging, action-oriented, compliant language (and experiences) for different user personas and clients for our multi-tenancy enterprise B2C web product.
- Test and iterate language to continuously improve the user experience, and meet evolving needs and expectations
- Provide build and personalization requirements for Content Managers to implement on the CMS, and perform review and quality assurance before seeking necessary approvals.
- Develop and maintain tone of voice and copy guidelines, product release notes, and support materials to ensure consistency and clarity in all internal and external communications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and requirements, and ensure that all language and content remains compliant and up-to-date.
- TLDR: You would need to be highly attuned to the specific regulations and compliance requirements of the industry, while also seeking to push the boundaries of what is possible to deliver a revolutionary experience for end users.
Essential skills and Experiences
- Solid UX Writer in for software/B2C applications
- Experienced in projects to digitise paper heavy experiences.
- Dealt with complex personalisation rules.
- Experience working within the Pension Sector.
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.