Senior Digital Solutions EngineerLocation: Bromley, Kent, United KingdomSalary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumJob Type: Full-time – 40 hours per weekJob Description:We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Digital Solutions Engineer to join our team. This is a hands-on role, where you'll be involved in the end-to-end development and maintenance of our customer-facing portal, internal systems, core administration systems and analytics. Also, the successful candidate will be working with other internal IT teams to identify root cause, supporting technical and functional triage of incidents. Within the role, you will be responsible for being the 2nd line and 3rd line for business critical applications and in responding to incoming incidents, queries and requests. It is essential that you are a highly organised individual, coupled with customer-focused skills, as you will need to ensure issues and requests are prioritised into order of business importance.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop views, stored procedures and SSIS packages using Visual Studio.
- Provide advice, guidance and estimates to the development and technical process as required to ensure proposed solutions are operationally supportable.
- Undertake 2nd-3rd line incidents and problem management for client-facing technology services, messaging / APIs, and business applications.
- Actively participate in the resolution of major incidents, post-incident reviews and change implementation reviews.
Knowledge skills & experience:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as DBA or systems developer.
- Microsoft SQL Server expert, database administration, data movement, SSIS, and data analytics.
- Experience of development and deployment.
- Knowledge of concepts Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Passionate about providing quality service and willing to develop new skills.
- Experience of building APIs, RESTful services would be to an advantage.
- Working knowledge of C# would be to an advantage.
- 33 days holiday per annum inc bank holidays
- 7% discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Paid Day of Caring per annum
- Hybrid working