Here at Hobbycraft, we are looking for an experienced Digital Optimisation Lead to join our team based at our Head Office in Christchurch, Dorset. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis (37.5 hours, we would consider part time hours working over 4 days).Our core business working hours are Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm and we are very flexible with starting and finishing times, we also offer hybrid working 2 days a week. In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £40,000 DOE, 4% pension contributions, 25 days holiday increasing every year, 25% discount in our stores, hybrid working policy, dog friendly office and so much more!
About the Digital Optimisation Lead role:
Reporting to the Digital Product Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Experience team at the UK’s leading arts and crafts retailer. You will be accountable for the delivery of the experimentation roadmap and qualitative user insights, championing the use of data and be at the heart of the continuous improvement of our customer journeys and ultimately driving tangible incremental revenue.
You will use your natural empathy for customers and data interpretation skills to define high value experiments as well as expanding our testing velocity. You will enjoy a fast growing, and already thriving online channel and make a difference within a can-do culture.
What we're looking for in our Digital Optimisation Lead:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a digital role
- Desirable experience of digital product/experimentation/CRO role
- Strong empathy for human user needs and mindset.
- Analytically minded, able to draw hypotheses and conclusions from analytics data and customer insights.
- Proactive approach with constant desire to deliver a better customer experience and commercial results.
- Someone who is thorough with good attention to detail and adopts a right first-time approach.
- Strong focus on process
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A strong team player and communicator; able to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- A self-starter, who can hit deadlines and get things done.
- Someone with ambition who wants to develop their career in ecommerce and sees this as an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing online brand.
- Able to report on results and communicate to stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits we offer our Digital Optimisation Lead:
- Competitive Salary
- 25% Discount Card for Hobbycraft Stores and Haskins
- Hybrid working policy
- Free Onsite Parking
- Dog Friendly Office
- EV Charging Point
- Free Hot Drinks
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays with an increase each holiday year
- Birthday Day Off
- Company pension contribution – up to 4% contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme provide by Retail Trust
- Cash Health Plan with Health Shield
- Contribution towards eyesight test and glasses
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long service awards and gifts
- Continuous training and development
- Colleague Wellness Programme
- A creative working environment
- Colleague Social Events throughout the year
If you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Optimisation Lead, click 'Apply' - we'd love to hear from you!
We are completely committed to supporting anyone with a disability in applying for our vacancies. If you have a disability and require support throughout our recruitment process, please contact us and let us know what adjustments you may need.