- Remote working
- 12 Months
- £45- £60 P/h Inside IR35
The Energy Division at ARM are currently recruiting a Digital Engineer to join Our Nuclear client, to be based remotely inclusive of monthly Plymouth site visits.
As a Digital Engineer, you will oversee the delivery of CAD models, drawings, and designs, sourced both internally and externally, to the requisite standards. You're tasked with devising a CAD strategy to facilitate the proper management and oversight of design works, as well as ensuring that design materials are presented in accordance with current CAD standards.
Some of your duties will include:
- Design works with Autodesk 3D modeling software, in accordance with appropriate modern standards, so that BIM compliance could be achieved
- Assist Engineering Leads in the production of statement of works for outsourced design support, providing input to CAD design requirements. Assist in technical review of tender returns, pertaining to CAD design information
- Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors, and leading the project's technical planning process
- Ensure that the processes and activities being managed are appropriately documented with appropriate records maintained and configuration and quality controls applied
What do you need to succeed?
- A degree, HND, or equivalent in an appropriate engineering discipline. Chartered / Incorporated Engineer, registered with an Engineering Council
- Design of heavy civil engineering and building structures and/or Mechanical, Electrical, or Nuclear Process systems and components
- Relevant knowledge and skills required in the technical management of complex design development throughout the design lifecycle
How to apply:If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Matthew Lee and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited ("ARM"). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.