Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge and expertise, have a desire to make a difference and want to be involved in educating young people?
Do you have experience teaching Digital Media?
If so Reed Further Education are looking for an experienced Digital Media Lecturer. We are working in partnership with a renowned education provider in East London who are seeking Part Lecturer to join them on an Temporary basis.
Position: Digital Media Lecturer
Location: East London
Salary: £25-35ph( Depending on qualification and experience )
Hours: Mon,Tue, Wed, Fri
The role of a Digital Media Lecturer
- Teach levels 2 and 3 BTEC Courses
- Plan, prepare, mark and deliver courses
- Act as a personal tutor
- You will be working with Students 16+
The successful Digital Media Lecturer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Teaching qualification i.e. PTLLS or PGCE or the willingness to work towards one within an outlined period of time
- Minimum of a level 4 qualification or Degree in related subject area
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in English and maths
- Experienced in media and is able to cover subjects like Game Art, Animation, Adobe Suite to teach on Level 2/3 BTEC Pearson programmes.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:• Access to pension scheme• Weekly Pay for all candidates• Continual Professional Development• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.