Digital & Website Application SupportShoreditch Up to £35k SalaryHybrid working
CV Screen is recruiting for a Digital & Website Application Support for our client based in Greater London. Our Client is an award winning Agency, providing outstanding experiences and delivering creative digital solutions. The role is tailor-made for a hands on and detail orientated candidate who is able to offer first-line support across all our customers & sectors. The candidate will work closely with the internal teams to collaborate and deliver outstanding digital experiences.This is a hybrid role with two days in the office.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Overseeing the daily operations of the support desk, assisting clients with website issues, updates, and testing. • Taking charge of all website and digital support inquiries and requests, from the initial request to their successful resolution. • Maintaining timely and relevant communication with clients, offering guidance and advice when necessary. • Escalating issues to second-line support or Support Services managers as required. • Collaborating closely with team members from accounts, development, design, UX, QC, and DevOps on a daily basis for new service requests.
To excel in this position, you should possess the following qualifications:
• Experience in technical website maintenance and support. • Proficiency in working with website development projects, platforms, and websites. • A problem-solving mindset with strong analytical skills. • Practical experience with service desk systems like Jira, Zendesk, Zoho, etc. • Familiarity with ISO27001, ITIL, and service delivery standards.
Location Shoreditch | Greater London
Salary and Benefits
- Up to a £35,000 salary with training and opportunities for growth and progression.
- 22 Days Holiday plus bank holidays. With An extra day of annual leave for every year of service
- Pension contributions and private Healthcare.
- Technology purchase scheme, Cycle to work scheme and a personal training budget for learning and certification.
- Great social culture including regular team lunches and social events.
- Hybrid working on Tuesdays and Thursdays
How to Apply:
If you're ready to take the next step, please send your CV to Ryan Walters of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Alternate Job Titles | Digital Support Specialist | Website Application Analyst | Digital Project Coordinator
Web Application Support Technician | Project Support Specialist