Digital Analytics Consultant
Up to £65,000
Digital Customer Experience Consultancy
1x a month into London Offices
For those who are data-driven problem solvers with a passion for optimising customer experiences, this full-service Digital Transformation Agency offers an exciting opportunity.
- The brand offers full-service Digital Transformations for their clients, through website design and build, to offering services that cover Analytics and CRO projects.
- The wider business has dedicated teams to UX and UI, Analytics, and Design, however, there is a vacancy for joining the Analytics function - working across some of the biggest clients that the business has, this is a crucial role with lots of responsibility and growth potential.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to build and shape the data-focused function within the company, potentially leading a team. As the Data & Analytics Specialist, the responsibilities include:
- Delivering analytics for existing clients
- Supporting the sales team in pitches and onboarding new clients
- Providing troubleshooting and implementation support
- Collaborating with the team of CRO specialists
- Utilising skills in GA/AA, SQL, and BigQuery
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA) and Adobe Analytics (AA)
- Basic knowledge of SQL/BigQuery
- Ideally, 4+ years of experience (2+ years will be considered with the right personality)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a data-driven mindset
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £65,000
- The opportunity to build and lead a team, even with no prior line management experience.
- Professional development and growth prospects
- Half-days on Fridays to maintain a work-life balance.
- 30 days of paid holiday per year
- WeWork subscription for a comfortable and inspiring workspace
- £350 work-from-home (WFH) allowance
How to Apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Corey Haigney via the apply link on this page.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Optimizely, Test and Target, Adobe Target, Maxymiser, VWO, Visual Website Optimiser