TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Digital Commerce (Digital Product & UX & Digital Marketing) is a global team within TUI Group responsible for the business delivery and operation of all E-commerce solutions and products. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Digital Marketing, Digital Product, Digital Experience & UX, UI, SEO and Optimisation & Analytics providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands. Digital Analytics plays a critical role in supporting and defining the development plan of the TUI Group websites and App through the delivery of advanced web analytics. The Digital Analytics Manager (Architecture) will oversee the ongoing development of our best-in-class marketing analytics tools that enable this critical support. This includes Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics 360, Firebase, Decibel Insight and Tableau.
As data becomes increasingly important to functioning of the business, it is vital that the integrity of that data is maintained. The Digital Analytics Architect will play a vital role in ensuring data is accurate, up-to-date and collected in a structured and scalable manner. They will make use of technical skills to configure new innovative solutions that enable accurate collection of business critical data that informs key decisions. As we look to offer increasingly tailored experiences to our customers, our ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels at speed is key. Through well thought out data architecture, the Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer will be a key enabler of this capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced agile environment with a wealth of development opportunities.
Please note the closing date for applications is: Sunday 24th September
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Digital Analytics Implementation Engineer you will liaise with stakeholders from across the business including Digital Analysts & Product Owners, IT, Marketing and Digital Operations to deliver analytics solutions that enable data driven decision making. You will own the deployment of the tracking solutions, from requirements gathering through to technical delivery and ongoing maintenance, selecting the appropriate solution from our best-in-class toolset to ensure detailed analysis of customer behaviour can be conducted. The Implementation Engineer will work alongside the Web Development BAU teams to define and provide analytics for new site features that will guide the ongoing development of the TUI UK websites. They will maintain and develop tags through our tag management system, Tealium IQ, ensuring that all tagging solutions are cross browser tested and scalable. You will be a power user of our best-in-class toolset and deal with any technical questions regarding their use.
As well as supporting the BAU work-streams, you will have the opportunity to own a range of business projects ranging from implementing analytics on key microsites, working on integrations between our tools and supporting key initiatives such as offering personalised experiences to our customers. This really is an exciting time to join TUI.
- Ideally, we would like someone that has 1-2 year’s full time experience configuring an Enterprise Web Analytics Solution (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360) using a Tag Management System (e.g., Tealium IQ, GTM, Adobe Launch or similar). However, if you have experience as a digital analyst (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) and are looking to move into implementation, then that is also acceptable.
- Experience constructing technical analytics requirements to be implemented by developers. Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience is key.
- Experience manipulating and analysing data through SQL, R or Python is an advantage, as it a basic understanding of statistics.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to enable delivery of critical business initiatives.
- Experience presenting and influencing a senior audience using strong communication skills.
- A logical problem solver with an ability to understand complex data sets.
- Experience working in an agile environment is an advantage.
- A motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to learn.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.?
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.