Hybrid in Walkden
£30,000 - £45,000 DOE
Full-time hours Monday - Friday, with some flexibility available in terms of hours between 8 - 6pm once the probationary period passed and agreed with line manager.
This role will be based in our new Walkden offices, with excellent transport links.
You will ideally have some level of day-to-day marketing experience across a full spectrum of the marketing mix with this role focussing on...
- Creating interesting and engaging designs for adverts across for web, emails, and social media
- End-to-end campaignresponsibilities - working collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Putting together and managing a wider content productionplan (across social media, blog posts, email campaigns) - daily updates across platforms, Bi-weekly blog posts etc
- Familiarity with working towards a team budget to ensure KPIsare met
- Some level of experience withMeta Ads, Google Ads etc
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and using analytics platforms to evaluate success of content
- Asset creation using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro)
- Data and database management for Email and Mail shots through CRM and external platforms
Familiarity and some level of experience with the above is essential but additional training and an environment focused on continual improvement and personal development is in place. We are seeking an individual that we can train and grow as the company continues to expand and develop.
The perfect candidate will be...
- Extremely analyticaland detail-oriented whilst showing great drive to deliver the best-in-class performance for ourselves, as part of the wider marketing team to push the companies strategy forward.
- Creative, Creative, Creative
- Not be afraid to be flexible in their approach to work and go the extra mile to ensure that the company goals are met, and that work is completed on time and work well under pressure and time constraints.
- A 'go-getter' and self-motivated, working under their own initiative, whilst managing their own responsibilities as part of a wider team
- An asset to the company, ateam player and prepared to work closely with the marketing manager to develop unique and interesting campaigns to get the brand in front of as many people as possible in the most engaging manner possible.
- Passionate, engaged in the company, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Fun and not afraid to have a laugh and fit in with a hard-working team that play just as hard as they work!
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.