A Fantatsic position as a Digital Officer for a 7month contract until April 2023.
A well know G15 Housing association.
Key Digital Officer responsibilities-
Content & Campaigns
- Support the delivery of the content marketing strategy to increase the online presence and reduce the average cost per lead from paid-for marketing activity
- Support the wider sales and marketing team by actively assisting on the delivery of composite marketing campaigns throughout the year across multiple digital channels
- Collaborate with external and internal teams to create, monitor and report on digital marketing campaigns such as Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Display Network (GDN) and social media advertising.
- Track and analyse website traffic, digital campaigns, social media engagement and conversion against KPI's - including return on investment - and provide internal reports
Successful Digital Officer-
- Experience in a similar position
- Understanding of CRM and CMS systems
- Familiar with Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Display Network (GDN)
- Digital Officer- Housing association
- City of London based
- £23 an hour PAYE
- 7 month duration
- Submit weekly time sheets via agency portal
- Start date ASAP