WHAT IS ON OFFER
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Creator to join our Team based in Prescot. The successful candidate will produce high-quality video content, motion graphics, and other digital media for AHK's new learning experience platform and other systems which will be used globally.
Alfred H Knight is a totally independent, family owned business spanning five generations. A global network of strategically placed offices and laboratories enable global trade by providing independent inspection, analysis and consultancy services to the metals and minerals, solid fuels and agriculture industries.
We have honed and carefully crafted our reputation. Delivering knowledge and professionalism in all aspects of weighing, sampling and analysis. We thrive by continuing to re-invest in our facilities, technology and people.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful at Alfred H Knight, you will need to display the following:
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Using Adobe Suite and other creative tools to create online learning content (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition etc).
- Design and motion graphic skills using After Effects to produce 2D animation and graphics, including the ability to build new or edit existing assets.
- Using professional lighting and recording equipment to film demonstrations and talking heads; knowledge of three point lighting system, familiarity filming using Canon dSLRs.
- Recording audio for voiceovers and talking heads, using lavalier and fixed mics.
- Editing audio and video.
- A high level of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, establish work priorities, and balance competing priorities and deadlines.
- Good understanding of current web technologies, trends and developments.
- Acts as an effective role-model, including self-awareness, self-management and professionalism.
- Strong decision-maker with a proven track record of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organise own work / effective time management skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Strong Spanish/French speaking and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate.
- Knowledge of YouTube studio.
- Previous Learning and Development experience.
- Experience working with colleagues from different cultures.
- Using a Virtual Learning Environment to build online learning activities/modules.
- Qualification to degree level in multimedia or related design discipline.
- Familiar with: Recognised web usability and accessibility standards & Learning Experience Platform.
We are offering an excellent opportunity with a salary and benefits package to match including pension, life assurance and an employee assistance programme.