We are looking for a Digital Content Producer to join our amazing team.
Location: Gilwell Park, Chingford, London (with hybrid working)
Salary: £26,678 per annum Band D, Level 3 (Inclusive of outer London weighting)
Term: Fixed term contract to June 2024
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
We’re Scouts and everyone’s welcome here - all genders, races and backgrounds. Right across the UK, we help over 400,000 young people aged 4-25 gain skills for life and find their place in the world. We help them speak up, play their part and shine bright.
About the Digital Content Producer Role:
As Digital Content Producer, you’ll help to develop, edit and publish content across our digital channels. You’ll collaborate with multiple colleagues across the organisation, ensuring that all our content is accessible, engaging and fits with our brand.
What we are looking for in our Digital Content Producer:
This role requires a user-mindset and a relentless focus on putting yourself in our users’ shoes, while balancing stakeholder interests in digital content. You’ll have a proven track record in digital content production and delivery.
- Proven experience in how to tailor content for the web, including how to optimise it for search engines and make it accessible.
- Experience of developing, sourcing and creating engaging content for a range of digital channels.
- Experience in using Umbraco or a similar CMS.
Key responsibilities as our Digital Content Producer:
- Develop, edit and publish content for a variety of channels, including websites and blogs.
- Ensure content across all channels is consistent, compelling and engaging and fits with our brand identity.
- Ensure content follows SEO guidelines, is mobile-first and accessible.
As our Digital Content Producer in return, we offer you:
- Work in a way that suits you, your role and your department
- Be proud to say you’re part of a team with Investors in People (Gold)
- Plenty of opportunity for learning and development
- 28 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays rising to 32 days after two years
- Four extra days to look after your family when they need you
- Three extra days over Christmas
We are proud to be a family-friendly employer and offer…
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Store Discount at our Scout Store + other online benefits
- Study and volunteer leave
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click ‘Apply’ now!
Closing date for applications: 23:59pm Tuesday 26th September 2023
Interviews will be held: W/C 2nd October 2023
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies.