Analytics Manager (Digital Analytics)
Analytics Manager (Digital Analyst) - Independent Media Agency - London - £35k - £40k +12.5% bonus
Join a leading independent agency, who empower their clients by ensuring their business and marketing goals are met through data-driven projects.
This agency are now in a position to strengthen their analytics offering, working closely with clients to create analytical centres solutions to maximise their marketing effectiveness.
Gain comprehensive training and insights from senior members of the agency and have access to numerous bespoke training opportunities
As an Analytics Manager (Digital Analytics), your responsibilities will include:
- Drive commercial growth and success of clients through effective digital analytics strategies
- Lead on tagging implementation along with the Ad-Ops team, using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Analyse digital, CRM, website & app data ensuring high quality reporting
- Ensure high quality reporting of website performance, looking at user journey, behaviours and conversion rates
- Mentor a junior member of the team
- Minimyum 2+ years working within a digital marketing/analytics role - agency experience is preferred
- Strong proficiency with the following tools:
- Google Analytics & GA4
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- SQL (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly present to senior stakeholders
- Management/mentoring experience
You can apply for this role of Analytics Manager (Digital Analytics) by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant - Data Analytics, Research & Insight
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.