Designer, Chiswick (Hybrid) – Up to £35k dependent on experience
Are you a Designer looking to join a fresh, forward-thinking creative agency with some incredible projects to get started on? As Designer you’ll be working across a variety of on and offline channels, producing innovative designs for a range of formats. The Designer who joins them will be someone preferably with an agency background, having worked across integrated projects.
The Designer who joins them will be welcomed by a fun team who are experts in building and growing brands through insights and data, delivering smart creative that produces real results. You’ll be a Designer with a great understanding of current design software such as Adobe suite, and will have a great portfolio to showcase integrated work with a range of clients.
As a Designer you’ll be working on a range of projects, obtaining input from management and ensuring designs meet client and agency standards. You’ll be work independently and cooperatively alongside the marketing team scheduling project implementation based on workload. Do you think you’re the Designer we’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as a Designer:
- Collaborate, brainstorm and strategist with internal teams and clients for materials such as web pages, presentations, signage etc.
- Develop concepts and execute original content determining colour, text, font, imagery, layout etc.
- Manage design and uploading process of all project material
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography and video
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Designer:
- Great creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years’ experience with full Adobe Suite
- Proven experience in graphic design with great portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you’re the Designer we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting JW1074.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/