Digital Analyst - Independent Media Agency - £35,000 + 12.5% bonus Join a leading independent agency, who empower their clients by ensuring their business and marketing goals are met through data driven projects.This agency are now in a position to strengthen their analytics offering, working closely with clients to create analytical centred solutions designed to maximise their marketing effectiveness.
Gain comprehensive training and insights from senior members of the agency and have access to numerous bespoke training opportunities.
This agency have an amazing senior leadership team who are supportive, encouraging and put the team's development first.
The JobAs the Digital Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead various digital analytics projects, driving through through effective digital marketing analytics
- General impactful insights through data analysis and present this directly to clients and to internal stakeholders
- Analyse digital and website data, ensuring high quality reporting is delivered to the client
- Utilise industry tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years of digital analytics experience
- Agency experience is a bonus but not essential
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics 4 & Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Strong communication skills
Apply NowYou can apply for this role of Digital Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.Jake HenleySenior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.