Digital Analyst £60,000
2 days a week
Work for one of the largest providers of private student accommodation in the UK, with room process ranging from £6000 to £22,000 a year.
* You will come in and lead the Digital team.
* Working on Google transformation to GA4 with the help of an Agency
* Look at the GTM setup to make sure the data is pulling through correctly and to make sure you get the data that is needed.
* Work with the Digital experience team to look at Pre and post-test analysis and work with an agency to help them do it.
* Use dashboards to explain a story to stakeholders in the simplest way possible
* Plan future analysis and deal with ad-hoc requests that come through.
You will be coming into the role and helping take over from the Digital Agency after a whole website rebuild. This is a great period of change and allows a lot of opportunity for the right person.
Your skills and experience
The successful Applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Google Analytics
* Google Tag Manager
* Optimization Experience
How to apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Shaun via the Apply link on this page.