Manchester / Hybrid - 3 days a week in the office
Is Digital & Web data your “thing”?
Have you always wanted to work with a sustainable focused business?
Are you eager to learn and up for a challenge?
Forward Role are working exclusively with a brilliant, multi-brand ecommerce business who are taking their digital customer experience to the next level. They are looking for a hard-working Digital Analyst to join the passionate, data centric team.
- Provide insights to understand the customer and their online experience, looking at product performance, how customers interact with different categories and general behaviors through the digital journey
- Gathering relevant data from a variety of sources and different tools, analyzing the data and identifying opportunities for growth
- Building insightful reports and delivering analysis on website performance and user behaviour, answering business questions for a variety of stakeholders
- Championing data driven decisions across the digital team and beyond – your insights will help drive digital strategies and roadmaps
- Support with CRO team with A/B test analysis, monitor and analyse experiments and present findings to the team
- Be involved in supporting the tagging and tracking strategy, ensuring accurate data collection
This is a unique and extraordinary opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Digital Analytics expert! You have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best. The analysis and insight you produce will make a true impact from day one – playing a key role in supporting the digital team, driving strategy and making key improvement’s to the customer journey. This role is perfect for someone who is hard-working and extremely eager to learn!
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a data driven, analytical role.
- Experience working with Digital, Web, Marketing, Customer or retail data is essential
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or GA4 is essential (or similar)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and the wider team
- Experience building reports and dashboards – tools such as Power BI are a good to have, but not essential
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.