The brand is specialises in Ethanol and Spirits and requires a digital communications coordinator responsible for all of the digital communications platforms. The Digital Coordinator will develop and control marketing campaigns, including social media, Online sales platforms, research and finding new business opportunities and supporting the inbound marketing strategy for both sides of the business.
An award winning and leading British spirits Company, offering a range of mainstream to premium British inspired spirits brands, sold to On and Off trade partners across legacy and emerging markets with future NPD supported by their own ageing programs and extensive sourcing network backed by in house experts.
The portfolio includes Scotch whisky, classic single malt, scotch, Vodka & Gin.
- Manage all social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.) for all company entities
- Develop creative, engaging and informative digital content for use across all online channels, including the existing websites and the social media channels, uploading videos, editing content , creating content & plans
- Serve as the managing editor of company websites; producing regular news updates / blog content on business & market developments.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies and channels to increase brand awareness and ensure the brand is at the forefront of the technology industry.
- Defining and running an ongoing integrated digital communications campaigns
- Help manage projects with external agencies, developers, designers and data analysts
- Document and archive all activities for future reference and data compliance
- Manage and have SEO planning and strategies.
- Editing and writing : newsletters , articles , pillar pages etc in English
- Editing and updating Web site across all companies making sure data platforms are up to date
- Maintaining up-to-date files for: E-brochure, product sheets, sales support material etc
- Preparing sales presentation decks for Trade Show reservation, preparation of stand and stand presence
- Degree in communications, journalism, digital marketing or similar preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of sole-charge (or direct hands-on management) experience in digital communications; managing multiple digital channels on behalf of an organization
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Good creative writing skills and able to create stories around brand World and Truths
- An energetic self-starter, able to work & create content with little direction from management
- A strong creative ability to produce engaging content from very little detail
- Skills in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content copy writing to support this
- Experience of creating content that supports digital communications, including video, audio, graphics and photos
- Confident with Google Analytics
- HTML & CSS skills and knowledge
- Ideally, experience working with other digital Marketers, Web / Design agencies and e-commerce systems
- Understanding of analytics and conversion tracking
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot)
- Understanding of email marketing tools, online sales campaigns and data analytics
- Experience with creative / design software (Photoshop, Power Point , In-Design,
- video editing and filming skills house Webinar
- Comprehensive health and life insurance,
- Bonus scheme
- Enrolment into NEST pension scheme
- 1 day working from home