Do you have a keen interest in the latest apps and mobile devices? Do you also have great communication and customer service skills?
We are seeking a tech-savvy individual to join our team in Tongwynlais, Cardiff, as a Digital Support Assistant. Your role involves helping tenants with various technology platforms, offering technical support on platforms such as Whatsapp, Zoom, Teams, Facebook, MS Office applications etc as well as promoting digital inclusion.
You will support their digital drop-in surgeries, roadshows and tenant events to spread the word about all things digital. As Digital Support Assistant you will be creating user-friendly guides that champion the benefits of new technology and keeping accurate records on participant engagement and impact, along with digital inclusion assets.
Digital Support Assistant Requirements:
- Passion for technology
- Customer-facing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Clear communication skills
- Effective task management
- Organisational skills
- Driving licence and access to a car for daily travelling
- Office administration experience
- Support for vulnerable customers
- Online database competence
- Event coordination experience
- Understanding of Social Housing and digital inclusion
- Minute-taking skills
About the Company:
We are a charitable housing association providing affordable homes in Mid and South Wales. We are committed to diversity and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you're enthusiastic about empowering tenants in the digital world and have strong communication skills, apply now! Don't meet all requirements? Feel free to apply or reach out to discuss your qualifications.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2023
Interview Date: October 17, 2023