Are you a natural at delivering operational success? Have previous experience managing, guiding and leading a team? Looking to have a crucial impact on the operational management of our Digital Experience team?
We are seeking our newest pragmatic, driven Operations Manager to oversee and drive the success and direction of our Digital Experience team within the Operations Department of our Chester Head Office.
With a focus on high customer satisfaction, we are seeking those with high organisational, proven management and exceptional communication skills to take their latest step in this new challenge.
Stepping into a crucial role within our wider Management Team, our newest Operations Manager will motivate, drive and develop a team of Team Managers to deliver the highest levels of quality and customer service via best in practice processes and procedures across the department. Responsible for ensuring the Digital Experience department is driven to succeed, exceed targets, deliver outstanding customer service and provide a results driven environment, you will hold a strong knowledge of the digital industry and will be key to developing and executing our digital strategy.
Our newest Operations Manager will have a focus on high customer satisfaction and proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change and have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality to both customers and owners.
Alongside a starting salary of £35,000, you will be eligible for up to 20% company-wide STIP bonus as well as some extra perks built around your health and well being:
- Full training from our dedicated Training Team to ensure you are set up for success
- Fantastic career progression and opportunities to grow and develop your skills
- 33 days annual leave incl bank holidays plus your Birthday off + two paid volunteering days per year
- A flexible hybrid-working policy post probation period
- An enhanced maternity and paternity policy
- Dedicated training and personal development opportunities
- Study support available for additional qualifications, courses and accreditation's
- Numerous well being initiatives incl 24/7 access to mental health support,
- Free weekly breakfast + on-site gym at our Chester HQ
We know what kind of people we want in our team and are welcoming those who are friendly, confident and with a natural flair for organising, resolving and dealing with problems, as well as the following key skills:
- Experience of working with both Asynchronous and Synchronous messaging
- Significant experience in managing and driving efficiencies through digital channel
- Up to date with relevant customer service technologies
- Proven track record in driving results and motivating a team
- Change management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Advanced communication skills including presentation experience to internal departments
- The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Although standouts will also have:
- Full knowledge of Enterprise
- Project management experience
Please note: We are unable to offer remote working arrangement for this position, candidates must be able to travel to our offices for a minimum of two days per week. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time, candidates must therefore also hold valid right to work in the UK.