This job is archived
Data Analyst / Data Visualiser– London – to £35K+ with generous benefits + performance bonus
Who will I work for? A forward-thinking data company based in London with an enviable client base of leading brands! Working a few days from home and the rest in the office.
What’s the Opportunity? As Data Visualiser and Analyst this role will see you working closely within a very collaborative and friendly data and analytics team, drawing valuable insights for clients from the databases and dashboards you create. This is a highly accountable data environment working with extremely sensitive and confidential client datasets. The reward is an exciting and interesting career, safe in the knowledge your work is really making an impact for these businesses. A data opportunity well suited to someone who loves detail and is exacting about getting things right.
As the business continues to thrive this data and analytics team is growing to service more clients, you’ll be joining a highly motivated and energised group of professionals who all love what they do with data!
Personal development is a big thing for this company, they want you to do well and will help you on this journey with training, plus your own ideas for strategies and improvements will always be heard.
What skills will I need to bring?
- Analytical experience and able to translate data into insights
- Previous working experience with Tableau
- Some working experience with databases and dashboards
- SQL Server experience (querying)
- Experience with Alteryx
- Critical thinking skills and able to communicate with diverse audiences
- Any exposure to financial industries desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel abilities.
- Great attention to detail, you enjoy the process and have a genuine pride in getting it right!
- Strong communication skills – both your team and clients will want to feel you’re a safe pair of hands and that you care about their business.
What’s it in for me? This is an interesting data visualisation and analytics role with lots to keep you busy and engaged! Plenty of responsibility and the chance to grow and enhance your data skills under a supportive management structure.
Salary: to £35K+ with a generous range of benefits & performance bonus
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV [Register to View] be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you