Technical Client Liaison Consultant – London – £50K to £65K+ with generous benefits & bonus scheme.
Who will I work for? A globally renowned data and technology solutions company based in London. Working a hybrid of home and office.
What’s the Opportunity? As the bridge between the technical and sales teams you’ll enjoy a pivotal role in the smooth delivery of location analytics projects for a variety of clients across diverse industries. As part of this friendly and collaborative team you will enjoy dynamic and rewarding days as the conduit between client needs and the technical delivery of their analytics projects. You’ll be someone able to translate complex information to non-technical audiences and whilst perhaps not being technically hands on yourself will possess a good understanding of what is possible in terms of solution design. Strong team-work within this company is really important plus the management and company as a whole put a huge focus on your own career development and personal work satisfaction as well.
Your remit within this analytics consulting role will be really varied with plenty of client interaction both face to face and remotely in the UK and internationally. Projects you’ll be working on focus on delivering spatial analysis, insights and strategies around location planning for diverse clients in a wide range of consumer centric industries. For clients you’ll be designing solutions based on world class technology and up to the minute data analysis, offering expert strategies to help them optimise location planning for their businesses (clients may be leisure based, retail, medical, automotive etc)
As the business continues to grow this team is expanding and whilst you’ll be part of a large corporation each team has a close/family feel – the best of all worlds! Plenty of employee training is on offer too, lots of room to grow within this highly supportive environment.
What skills will I need to bring?
- A good understanding of the capabilities of good data analysis and solution architecture/ solution design
- Some previous experience in a pre-sales / consulting role ideally in location analytics
- Some experience with Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and working in a spatial data environment
- Expertise with PowerPoint and presenting to clients
- Expert attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Some exposure to Alteryx or other ETL tools and data visualisation platforms like Tableau/Power BI
- Good Excel abilities
- Able to translate and communicate complex information to non-technical audiences
- Languages aren’t essential for this role, but you’ll be a globally sensitive person and have a real interest in working with other countries and cultures.
What’s it in for me? This is a varied and fast paced career opportunity with plenty to keep you enthusiastic! Staff retention in this company is second to none as it’s genuinely such a good place to work and additionally company-wide across the teams there is a culture of sharing of resources and ideas, you’ll certainly feel your input counts in this company!
Salary: £50K to £65K+ with a generous range of benefits (including gym) & bonus
Sounds great how do I apply? Either apply online below or Email your CV [Register to View] be right back with you to discuss next steps (and if you’re not quite right we’ll see what else we have for you