Senior UX Designer, London, £65K DOE plus benefits
This in house UX team are working on future innovation and setting the strategic direction for key areas of UV. They’re looking for a Senior UX Designer who’s creative, open minded and interested in being at the forefront of UX innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative open minded designer open to exploring the unknown or new topic areas that can offer this company fresh opportunities. As they are focused on future innovation they explore from the user to emerging trends to developing UX concepts for sophisticated line-up and roadmap strategies. They also work across different business areas including; Mobile, visual display, domestic appliance and new business areas.
This team are constantly evolving in process and output so the team and role is most suited to a designer who loves challenge and progression, they are always looking at how members evolve and progress in their career journey. They are very collaborative and assigned project members work from start to end of a project and so get the breadth and depth of work.
- Build new UX concepts through trend research, insights, user scenarios
- Own the creation of new and innovative UX concepts solutions as a hands-on designer for existing products and sophisticated product concepts.
- Produce compelling presentations/documentation of concepts that gives evidence for the direction as well as presents design work
- Work with the multidisciplinary UX team to create innovative solutions that consider; what the experience is, key interaction and user engagement.
- Hand-on design from architecture to wireframes, for proof of concept
- Establish strategic direction of key concept.
- Demonstrate new UX concepts through prototypes or scenarios.
- Research, analyse and report on UX trends
- Lead projects within the UX team, which includes management of process and output
- Implement projects to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining quality standards.
- Resolve project-related issues in a professional, timely and logical manner.
- Lead external agencies as required based on project needs
- BA or MA in Interaction Design, Information Design, Multimedia design, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Information Systems or related degree.
- At least 5 years hands-on experiences in User Interface design
- Proficiency in relevant design software and techniques (Photoshop, Illustrator, In design, sketch)
- Must demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to design.
- Must demonstrate understanding of how interaction design, graphics and technology work together to produce a coordinated user experience.
- Good at planning and managing projects including the whole design and research projects process.
- Ability to work and connect with outside partners.
- Ability to work within a mixed subject area design team to build comprehensive output
If this is the role for you, please apply asap quoting ILS034
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com