Creative Sales and Marketing Executive
Lyon & Lyon is a young, hungry, multi award winning disruptive studio, who are going from strength to strength. Our work embodies our ethos; challenge convention, to change perception. We have a global focus working, nationally and internationally with large corporations like Urban Outfitters all the way down to rad independent brands, often from the lifestyle and food & beverage sectors. We try to work with clients that want to help people or the planet in some way.
Our work is concept driven, bold, fresh, with a sprinkle of wit and we like to have fun doing it. You’ll become part of a nimble team that does a lot with a little and who aim to challenge norms. We have a lovely studio at Wizu Workspace in the City Centre, alongside lots of inspiring businesses and a co-working space with great coffee + food choices with easy access to buses, trams and the train station. If you’re not familiar with Sheffield, check out www.ourfaveplaces.co.uk and www.theoutdoorcity.co.uk
Work life balance is important to us, our whole team works a 4 day week (Monday - Thursday).
In this role, you’ll work alongside the Directors and Operations Manager, adopting a creative approach to generating new sales leads for the business. You’ll be responsible for conducting research on the sectors that we work in (and wish to work in) and creating a plan on how to effectively target our dream clients. As well as this, you’ll be responsible for managing the company’s social media channels, preparing the company newsletter and showcasing our completed design projects for maximum exposure.
- Pinpointing potential clients for us to work with
- Using creative methods to capture their attention
- Assting with L&L internal marketing strategy
- Managing sales funnel process
- Working with internal and external talent to turn around creative outreach
- Potential to meet with new clients
- Monitoring sales activities including outreach/Leadfeeder/Hubspot
- Reporting to Directors on sales activities
- Keeping L&L relevant across all channels with regular updates to social/web/newsletter
- Keeping up to date with promotional methods, awards and events.
- Highly organised
- Good knowledge of CRM such as Hubspot (sales, marketing, emails)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of digital communications and social media channels
- Good understanding of web
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of sales process/methodology, pipeline management, and delivering results
- 3+ years experience in sales and/or marketing
- Degree in Marketing
- Proactive and driven
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Have a keen interest in current and upcoming trends
- Show enthusiasm in and understanding of design
- Have a positive attitude and bring energy to the team
- L&L Vibe Time ™- a monthly team jolly where we take half a day out of the studio to; chill / learn / help others / get inspired / eat & driiiiink.
- Self Growth - We have adapted a 4 day working week Mon - Thurs to help with our work-life balance and encourage personal growth.
Salary : £28,000 - £35,000 (pro rata)
Contract type: Part time, permanent after a 3 month probation
Start date: August
Hours: 3 or 4 days a week, 9-5
Hybrid working: Remote work with a minimum of 4 days a month in the studio. The successful candidate with ideally be based within easy reach of Sheffield (Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham)
Holidays: 21 days + bank holidays (pro rata)
Perks: See below
Sounds sweet, how do I apply?
To apply please send an email with the subject ‘Creative Sales and Marketing Executive" to [Register to View] and include the following:
- A covering letter (under 300 words), describing why you’d be a perfect fit for our team
- Your CV
- Your salary expectations
- Your availability for 3 or 4 days work per week.
* Successful applicants will be required to work from our studio in Sheffield at least four days a month.