We have a great opportunity for an experienced Creative Services Manager to join the Creative & Marketing team of a non-for-profit organisation. This is a fixed term contract for 5 months with a view to going perm. Their offices are based in London and they work a hybrid model 3/4 days remote.
The Role:This is an instrumental role in our Brand and Marketing team, working with colleagues across the organisation to deliver best in class, inclusive creative work. Ensure the timely delivery of strategic MarComms projects which will have the biggest impact. The CSM will be responsible for reviewing briefs, scheduling and resourcing effectively, developing forecasting tools for allocating creative resource, and ensuring the correct technical skillset is assigned to each project. Ensure that the team has everything it needs to deliver high-quality work across multiple channels.
- First point of contact for teams across all MarComms work.
- Ensure all stages of projects are met according to the brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
- Support teams to refine briefs as needed, review against priorities and objectives
- Ensure teams are using their time effectively and efficiently, prioritising delivery of work that will have the biggest impact in achieving our corporate objectives.
- Work closely with Creative and MarComms teams to book the relevant resource (internal and external) and skillsets to deliver against each brief
- Monitoring current traffic processes and implementing ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Monitoring resource and jobs across teams, analysis of time and spend and sharing regular reports on key team metrics.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to ways of working to improve efficiency and creative output
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and challenges
- Ensure all creative outputs are accessible and continuously identify areas for improvement and best practice
- Identify opportunities for co-production and work with relevant teams across the organisation to embed this in our work
- Build relationships with stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Provide leadership to teams, sharing skills and expertise and identifying and implementing opportunities for upskilling
- Manage spend across all external suppliers, ensuring cost efficiency and value for money, regular reporting on budgets and forecasting
- Create and manage a roster of external suppliers
Knowledge and experience
- Proven project management and account management experience
- Excellent knowledge of all marketing channels, both on and offline
- Significant resourcing experience in a complex environment
- Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting to clients
- Skilled at working in a team that works across multichannel projects varying in size and scale
- Solid knowledge of traffic management systems and tools
- Excellent knowledge of the creative process from start to finish
- Solid experience of managing external relationships specifically with agencies, freelancers and production companies
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector
- Experience of working in an in-house creative studio
- Experience of co-production
Skills and competencies
- Able to manage multiple project deliverables and competing priorities
- Able to build strong, collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Outstanding organisation skills and able to respond quickly to last minute changes
- Positive and proactive approach
- Keen to solve problems, working alongside clients and colleagues to make things happen
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for working in a creative environment, drawing on insight and the external environment to inspire teams
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.