We are excited to be working with a leading marketing agency based in Cambridge. They are currently seeking a Creative Artworker to join their growing team.
Our client, who have been established for over 10 years, are experiencing continued growth and demand for their services, and as such are recruiting for an experienced Creative Artworker to join their team.
THE ROLE OF A CREATIVE ARTWORKER
- Supporting the production of artwork files, adapting designs, creative problem solving, and collaborating with the design team.
- Creating print-ready and digital files to a high standard.
- Working to brand guidelines across all projects.
- Ensuring procedures are followed.
- Working with master documents.
- Reviewing artwork files and providing feedback.
- Managing the print and delivery of projects to client deadlines.
- Liaising with printers and supplies.
REQUIREMENTS OF A CREATIVE ARTWORKER
- An eye for layout design.
- Strong print production experience.
- Experience with layout design and typography.
- Experience with Adobe CC Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of print techniques and production.
- Annual leave: 20 days a year rising to 25 days.
- Shut down over Christmas and New Year (on top of your annual leave allowance).
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension scheme.
- Hybrid working.