Account Manager, £30-35k + Pension Scheme
Senior Account Manager, £35-40k + Pension SchemeWith a diverse client base consisting of many leading global brands, this warm and friendly Creative Agency based close to Wolverhampton are now looking for additional Account Managers to join their team.Initially this will be fully office based, however after successful completion of the agreed probation period there will be the option to work from home one day a week.This is a great chance to join successful company who genuinely care about every team member and where the opportunity to progress is not a myth.
Account Manager responsibilities will consist of, but may not be limited to:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with both your clients and colleagues.
- Project manage the day-to-day running of a range of client accounts
- Liaise with clients and take accurate briefs and in turn produce and deliver informative briefs to the Creative Team and monitor the overall quality of briefs in your team.
- Ensure all projects run smoothly and are completed on time and within budget, this will covering Creative and On/Offline Marketing/Creative campaigns.
- Analyse and report the performance of your campaigns, identify new opportunities, and facilitate change as a way to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client's business, brands and target audiences.
- Present to clients and prospects.
- Help develop new ideas and techniques for the continued development of client strategy.
- Assist in the introduction of new technologies and ways of working - with a keen knowledge of market trends - to support internal growth and efficiency strategies.
- Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal.
- Identify and share industry updates, plus emerging tools and technologies.
- Creative Account Handling/Management background.
- A good leader able to manage and motivate team members.
- Passionate about marketing, big brands and digital.
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and budgets.
- Proven time management skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Open, honest and direct - comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Not afraid to question things and think critically.
- Willingness to succeed.