Up to £30,000
Full Time - Permanent
Are you an experienced Copywriter feeling stuck in a rut in your current role?
Do you want a fresh challenge within an AWARD WINNING business who RECOGNISE and REWARD their team?
Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Copywriter from an agency background from any sector, to join an award-winning team of marketing professionals, based in mid Kent! My client is an established full stack PR & Marketing Agency and are a recognised leader within their field!
A day in the life of an Copywriter within this vibrant agency will be fast paced, and could include:
- Working closely with the Senior Copywriter and Directorate Team to produce clear and engaging copy for specific clients and projects, across multiple channels.
- Researching into the subject matter to understand the interests of the audience.
- Identify the appropriate tone for each item of copyto ensure engagement.
- Ensuring all content is consistent with clear client messaging.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, as well as your internal team.
- Using data from reporting tools to develop and improve engaging content.
- Developing your knowledge and understanding of topics
- Engaging with the wider business strategy and key objectives to ensure that marketing messaging reflects and supports this.
- Any other duties required
A Copywriter within this business will have/be:
- Equipped with a degree or equivalent in journalism or marketing.
- Experience within a busy agency environment
- A proven track record producing high quality copy for multiple channels and audiences.
- Excellent Time management, positive attitude,with a great eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on briefs and presentations confidently and independently.
Working as part of a team of 30 people, the Copywriters are an integral member of this team. You will be based in cool, creative offices in a buzzy central location with parking on site, you can work flexibly, in a supportive and exceptional team!
What are you waiting for?!
APPLY ONLINE NOW
This role is being handled by Jasmine Smith, Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent’s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitmen t