PPC Specialist, Glinton -
The Opportunity – Biddable Media Specialist
A rapidly growing consumer company are looking for a passionate and driven digital marketer to join their thriving online brand and promote the company across Paid digital channels. This role has a big focus on paid marketing activity and also analytics, whilst ensuring all communications are aligned with company tone to create a memorable brand feel.
The Responsibilities – Pay Per Click Specialist
- Own the end-to-end management and deliverables for paid search, display and conversions.
- Manage external agency to create and manage PPC, remarketing and display campaigns across multiple platforms including web and social.
- Continuously monitor and measure campaign performance and establish a CRO testing process.
- Maximise ROI via campaign optimisation monitoring bids and budget caps
- Keep up to date with trends across PPC and Paid media.
Your Experience – Paid Social Specialist
- At least 2 years of experience within a digital position, with a big focus on PPC
- A hands on understanding of monitoring and reporting on PPC, whilst also supporting external agencies with PPC execution.
- It is essential you will have a data-driven mindset with an exceptional understanding of Google Analytics and are data driven. You’ll be confident reporting on digital activities
- An expert background in overseeing optimised PPC campaigns and ensuring growing traffic across platforms
- Given the focus on agency relationships, highly capable communications skills are crucial
- A passion for consumer marketing would be beneficial
Due to the location of their Lincolnshire based office this role is commutable from Peterborough, Market Deeping, Oakham, King’s Lynn, Spalding, Wisbech, Grantham, Corby and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.