Marketing Manager, Ipswich –
We’re recruiting for a marketing manager role working with our well-established client in Ipswich who specialise in household consumer products, working across multiple brands you will oversee all marketing activity!
Responsibilities – Marketing manager
- Developing the marketing strategy and overseeing the implementation
- Planning and running of tradeshow events
- Managing social media with an aim to increase presence
- Overseeing brand management to ensure building of loyal customer base and brand awareness
- Supporting and mentoring the executives and assistants (2)
- Collaborating with the external agency
Requirements – Marketing manager
- A strong B2C marketing background
- Using your own initiative to suggest ideas without prompt
- Previous events and social media experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a marketing manager including line management
Due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Colchester, Felixstowe, Hadleigh, Needham Market, Stowmarket and Harwich to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.