This job is archived
The Role – Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Do you have experience within the Health and Fitness industry? Would you love to combine your two passions of fitness and marketing? If so…. this is the role for you!
We have partnered exclusively with a huge fitness brand who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager / Head of marketing with health and Fitness experience to join the team!
This is a hands-on role that covers the breadth of both on and offline marketing, so it is essential you are self-motivated, enthusiastic, and driven to succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- The ownership and management of the full marketing strategy
- Creating, implementing and running online and offline campaigns utilising the full marketing mix, through media relations, trade expos, social media, email etc
- Brand Management and corporate identity within the company brand guidelines
- Prepare/oversee press releases related to new products etc
- Arrange trade shows and promotional events
- Work closely with the sales director, coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activity
- Arrange and manage photoshoots
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Line managing 2 junior members of the marketing team.
- Be a fitness enthusiast with previous experience within the industry.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in marketing with some experience at the management level
- Ideally previous line management experience
- Have the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days per week!
Based not far from Downham Market, this role would be easily commutable for those based in Kings Lynn, Norwich, Ely, Peterborough, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Spalding, Bury St Edmunds, Hunstanton, Fakenham and Wisbech.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.