Senior Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
The Company – Senior Marketing Executive
We’re excited to be working with a leading consumer business in Cambridgeshire. They’re looking for a motivated and experienced marketing professional to join their growing team. If you’re a strong copywriter, have experience with online & offline campaigns, and have the confidence to deal with outsourced agencies, then this role is for you!
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive
The purpose of this role is to lead and support across all aspects of marketing with a focus on national campaigns and regional activity.
Day to day, you could be…
- Briefing outsourced agencies on marketing activities.
- Creating marketing materials for the website and social media purposes.
- Generating ideas for email marketing campaigns for product and branding purposes.
- Conducting market research and creating reports on findings.
- Undertaking ad-hod marketing administration duties.
- Gathering ideas for campaigns from content creation, PR, and video production etc.
You – Senior Marketing Executive
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organisational skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with online & offline campaigns.
- Previous agency management and the confidence to handle briefs.
- Full UK driving licence and own transport as the role requires some occasional travel.
This role offers flexible working, however, due to the location of their Cambridgeshire office, this role is commutable from Ely, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Duxford, Royston, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.