Marketing Executive, Bedford -
The Company – Marketing Executive
A global leader in electronics is on the hunt for a Marketing Executive to join their team! Having already gone through massive expansion across international markets, and with products that range into the hundreds of thousands of pounds, they retain a close-knit family feel, and having placed multiple people in their marketing team across several years, we can really vouch for the supportive culture that actively encourages progression.
The Role – Marketing Executive
This role works in one of their most exciting business sectors, and you will coordinate marketing activities across all projects, as well as assisting with budgeting and project management.
Day-to-day, you could be…
- Coordinating campaigns and content for brand purposes.
- Ensure all marketing materials are in line with brand guidelines/company identity.
- Conduct market research and create reports from findings.
- Review all marketing collateral and ensure they are appropriate for the audience.
- Managing point of sale, packaging, and material process.
- A relevant degree and experience in a B2C marketing environment.
- Worked with external agencies and understand briefs.
- Organised and can manage multiple projects.
This position is mainly office based, with the opportunity to work from home twice per week and the office easily commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Wyboston, Huntingdon, Letchworth, Hitchin, Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Aylesbury, and Stevenage.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.