Marketing Executive, Amersham –
The Company – Marketing Executive
We’re working with a lovely manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their growing team. If you’re an all-round marketer, who has experience with across both on and offline marketing, then this role is for you!
The Role – Marketing Executive
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the marketing activity for the business and have the opportunity to work across the whole marketing mix.
Day to day, you could be…
- Managing social media channels and creating content specifically for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Maintaining the website and keeping content up to date.
- Creating reports and analytics for monitoring purposes.
- Writing blogs and case studies for the website.
- Create email marketing campaigns for a segmented audience.
- Plan and attend events, exhibitions, and tradeshows.
- Working closely with other team members to provide campaign updates and communications.
- Ensure that all marketing is in line with brand guidelines.
You – Marketing Executive
You will need…
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role within an SME.
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work across a varied role.
Due to the location of their office, you must hold a UK driving license and have your own vehicle.
This role does offer some flexible working and due to the location of their Buckinghamshire office, this role would be commutable from Berkhamstead, Chesham, Amersham, Wendover, Rickmansworth, Beaconsfield, Kings Langley and Hemel Hempstead.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.