Marketing Communications Manager, Reading (Home working available) -
Are you a passionate and driven Marketing Communications Manager seeking an exciting new challenge? Do you have experience creating marketing materials and developing communications strategies? Fancy working for a globally-renowned market leader? Then look no further…
Our industry leading client is searching for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join their award-winning team in their Berkshire head offices.
The Role – Marketing Communications Manager
- Develop and implement strategic plans which promotes the growth and direction of the business such as promoting product launches, creating brand awareness, and executing engaging campaigns
- Working closely with local agencies to ensure all advertising activity is delivered to the expected standard
- Driving marketing communications strategies for the UK market, ensuring that all communications provide a consistent brand message and experience for the consumer
- Promoting new product launches will be a key aspect of this role - develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns to gain press coverage across print and digital media and increase consumer awareness of new products
The Requirements – Marketing Communications Manager
- Previous experience working on product launch campaigns and will be confident pitching new product releases to generate positive coverage across several industry-leading titles
- An understanding of the current media, social media and digital landscape and the ability to manage a portfolio of channels is preferred
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and strong planning skills with the desire to exceed objectives
- A financially and commercially results orientated individual with the ability to set KPIs, track, measure and report
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-famous business who are at the forefront of their industry and are renowned for putting their staff at the heart of what they do. Known for offering excellent opportunities for development, growth and progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to the location of this Berkshire office, this role is easily commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Slough, Basingstoke, Windsor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Weybridge, Epsom, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Henley-on-Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.