Are you a passionate and driven Marketer seeking an exciting new challenge? Fancy working for a globally renowned market leader? Then look no further…
Our industry-leading client is searching for an experienced Internal Communications Coordinator to join their award-winning team in their Berkshire head offices.
The Role – Internal Communications Coordinator
- Responsibility for delivering their digital magazine, working closely with the internal communications agency
- Deliver regular reporting for their magazine with the aim of growing readership
- Daily budget management responsibility for the Internal Communications agency
- Management of the European media website, working closely with the content manager to ensure press releases and media information are distributed in a timely manner
The Requirements – Internal Communications Coordinator
- Strong relationship management skills, being comfortable working across a range of markets
- Experience liaising with external agencies and ensuring excellent standards across all outputs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, with a broad range of stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-famous business who are at the forefront of their industry and are renowned for putting their staff at the heart of what they do. Known for offering excellent opportunities for development, growth and progression, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to the location of this Berkshire office, this role is easily commutable from Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Slough, Basingstoke, Windsor, Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking, Weybridge, Epsom, High Wycombe, Maidenhead and Henley-on-Thames.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.